We encourage members to volunteer. This is an excellent way to get acquainted and create your own experience, connecting with others and becoming part of the SAIL community. Volunteers tell us they enjoy:
Staying active, physically, mentally, and socially
- Putting their talents, skills, and capacities to good use
- Getting to know other members and SAIL staff
- Paying it forward, knowing that someday each of us may need support
Here’s a list of some of the volunteer opportunities.
- Office support and event preparation
- SAIL outreach and committee involvement
- Assistance with minor chores and handyman services
- SAIL Messenger article writers and editors
- Volunteer drivers
- Friendly callers and buddies
There is no minimum time requirement for volunteers.
For a full description of these activities and an application form, click here for Volunteer Application.
To complete the necessary background check form, click here.
You may also contact email@example.com or call the SAIL office at 608-230-4321 for more information.