Event Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Aging In Place
Thursday, October 4, 2018, 12:00 PM until 2:00 PM
The Egg & I Restaurant
2501 W Beltline Hwy
SAIL Special Member Event
Members pay for their own charges
Moving Forward is sharing information on how they can help you reduce clutter and simplify tasks so you can live more safely at home. They are members of the National Association of Senior Move Managers and utilize their @Home Program which focuses on seniors aging in place.
Join us to learn about the following topics:
- Defining your vision: “Where do we begin?” We can help you prioritize what areas need work.
- Creating a floor plan and repurposing your existing space so it works better for you NOW.
- Deciding what will be donated, sold, or discarded and executing your wishes.
- Determining your future needs and simplifying your lifestyle—gaining the freedom to live the life you want.
- Exploring home-care maintenance concerns.
- Reducing home-safety concerns and eliminating common in-home hazards.